Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bunny Boy

Hey all,

So tonight I went out for a bit after finishing some of my Microeconomics problem set [if any of you ever did Bergstrom/Varian workouts as an undergrad, you'll be excited to know that Bergstrom is in fact my professor!].


So I cruised down DP, and actually stumbled across a Keystone Graveyard in between the beginning of DP and the end of Campus. Since cans are so easily collected here, it's a totally accepted behavior to just throw your empties onto your lawn. By the way, tomorrow is Veteran's Day, so there was a fair amount of celebration considering it was a Tuesday night. The cans smelled so grody that I actually left them outside for the night (see photo on the right). Just one of the reasons I try to steer towards plastic when I can.

Although my Alma Mater didn't celebrate Veteran's Day, I guess they take it seriously here. I don't have classes tomorrow, so I'll probably cash them in then.

Further on down on DP, the cans didn't come so easy. However, the night wasn't a total loss: I stumbled upon a film being shot right on the Del Playa shores. I wasn't able to go on set, but special thanks to Morgan for snapping some nice shots for me:



















The film, "Bunny Boy", is currently in production and will be showing at the IV Theatre sometime in the Spring of 2010. Keep an eye out for it!

Good night, and thanks for reading!

-Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment