Sunday, November 22, 2009

auto-reply: out of office

Hey all,

I went to Santa Ynez for the weekend. The folks over at Island View Catering put on a delicious pre-Thanksgiving party at the owners' ranch house. These guys know their food. If you're in Santa Barbara County, I strongly recommend! (Full disclosure: I received no compensation, monetary or otherwise, for my review and/or endorsement)

While I was at the ranch I collected a bunch of cans, but the goat ate them all:


This week I'm traveling to the proud state of New Jersey, another state sans bottle bill. I suppose that I could save them up and bring them back to California, but that might get me in trouble. I guess I'll just have to wait until I'm in California.

Have a good thanksgiving! Try to recycle what you can, no matter where you're at!

-Charles

P.S.: No, goats don't really eat cans.

1 comment:

  1. creepy eyes. in the other picture you sent me, with you and goat. I thought it was a dog. and I just now remembered you telling me they were so fat that they looked like dogs. pointless comment, but I already wrote it so I'll just ask you to approve of it anyway
    <3

    ReplyDelete